Date(s) - 19/04/2020 - 24/04/2020
An intimate event run by local people that has grown in popularity over the years. It’s good to welcome new and returning walkers who take pleasure in this beautiful part of north Cornwall.
Simply one of Cornwall’s most picturesque and un-spoilt villages, Boscastle offers breath-taking scenery, spectacular walks along the dramatic coastline and inland with great food, high quality accommodation and a vibrant history.
The walks will include:-
- Introduction to Boscastle
- Tamar Lakes and Bude Canal.
- Crackington Haven to Boscastle
- Lydford Gorge (an extra charge of £2.50 per head for the minibus which will run out on that day)
- Pentireglaze to Polzeath via The Rumps
- Camelford to Advent Church
- The Two Churches walk
- A beach clean with BBQ (weather permitting)
Evening events to include:-
- Welcome meal
- The Monday Riverside meal deal
- Tuesday Barn Dancing at Crackington institute
- Friday Fish & Chip supper with Quiz
- Saturday morning Leavers breakfast
All walks will be £6 per head.
You can get more information and register your interest for the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling one of these numbers :-
The individual events are now available to be booked.
Further details of all walks can be found on Google, or on the iWalk Cornwall App, available at all usual mobile app stores. More details of each walk will be available shortly on this page.
Places are limited on each walk to 22. Please note however, that the community minibus has a maximum capacity of 17, incl driver, so some people will have to drive if the maximum number is reached.
Details of all items and prices marked TBC will be available shortly.
If any walks are deemed too dangerous in the case of inclement weather, we reserve the right to substitute.
Bookings are closed for this event.